T-Shirt Cafe has compiled a list
of 100 of the Best
Family Reunion Slogans for you to use to enhance your message on any of our
to include in your family's literature or however you wish.
1. All Roads Leads Home.
2. Be it Mother, Father, Sister,
Brother - it's always true, Blood’s Thicker than Water.
3. We are the Clay,
You are the Potter; we are all the Work of your Hands.
4. Family is Like
Brownies - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
5. You don’t get to choose your family; it’s GOD gift to you.
6. Call it a network, call it a Tribe, call it Family. What ever, you need it.
7. The happiest time is in the presents of family.
8. Family is a string of millions of magnificent moments.
9. Wishing you Blessing, Guidance and Protection.
10. We Gather to Strengthen our
bond - to celebrate our future - we are as One.
11. In Time of Rest - in Time of Test - Family is Best.
12. The great gift of Family is to be connected to People you never would know
if God had not Granted.
13. At the end of the day Family find everything forgivable.
14. Our chains stretch a little; but Kindred never breaks.
15. All things may change; but we start and end with family.
16. Family is a mirror; looking at people who belongs to us, we see the past,
present, and future.
17. Family let you be who you are because those who mind don’t matter and those
who matter don't mind.
18. Family love is the oil that eases friction, the
glue that binds us closer
and music that brings harmony.
19. The love of Family is life’s greatest Blessing.
20. We are Kindred Spirits.
21. In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past and bridge to
22. Our family is a circle of Love and Strength.
23. With every birth, every union and even every passing our circle of Love
24. Every Joy shared and every Obstacles faced
- Together we Grow Stronger.
25. While all things are in a constant state of change; Family stays steady as
strong Oak tree.
While we teach our children about life; in turn they teach us what life is
27. From the Root to
the Fruit. Ain't we a Hoot
28. Each One Reach One - Each One Teach One.
29. Each generation must discover its mission, fulfill it or betray it.
30. In each family a story is playing itself out, and each story embodies its
hope and dreams.
31. What greater thing for the soul than that connection to family.
32. What greater thing for the soul than to be with each other in silent
33. The love of family comes when least expected, least deserved but most
34. The support of family gives you the strength to strive and the courage to
35. The only rock the stays steady is Family.
36. Family may not love you the way you want but they do love you with
everything they got.
37. Wouldn't trade them for
Riches or Fame - You
don't understand It’s a Family Thang.
38. If there's anything I know - we
get together for Love, Unity and Grow.
39. There’s no safer place of calm than in a
welcoming relative’s open arms.
40. Remarkable resilience, flexible patience and unwavering unity.
41. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another
42. Family allow you to explore your place in the sun and refuge under the
43. Family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
44. It takes a village to raise a child.
45. A family is best when it offer guidance and sympathy far more than
46. Homecoming: human is the only creature that allow their children to come
47. One generation plants the tree; another gets the shade.
48. Family is our most valuable natural resource.
49. Family bequests us two very powerful traits. One is roots; the other, wings.
50. We all are sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
51. Family inspires in us two sentiments; respect for what we are and hope for
what we may become.
52. Blessed indeed are we who hears many gentle voices calling us family.
53. If you don’t stand up for your family, then you don’t stand for much.
54. Having children makes you no more a parent than having a hammer makes you a
55. The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope.
56. I think of those i long to see; hoping they too long for me.
57. I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of my
58. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because some
day in life you will have been all of these.
59. Our critical responsibility for our generation is to help provide the
shoulders, the direction, and the support for those generations who come behind.
60. One faces the future with one’s past.
61. Weep not for the past - Fear not for the future - let’s live in the here and
now for it is always here and now.
62. Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the
63. Family is the originator of Goodness & Mercy
64. Our GOD - Our Genes - Our Greatness
65. I know they longs for me - It’s good being back in the sanctuary of my Family.
66. From our Roots to our Leaves we are all Blessed.
67. Like Branches on a tree we may Grow in different direction, yet each will
always be a special part of the other.
68. THE Love in our Family flows
strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep.
69. When we are sorrowful we look into our heart and we are weeping for
that which has been our delight.
70. Blessed to be Connected.
71. As for me and my Family - we
will serve the Lord.
72. May the circle remain unbroken.
73. Wouldn’t take nothing for my journey now.
74. Recognizing the accomplishment of our past and Celebrating the possibilities
for the future.
75. The family that Prays together - Stays together.
76. From a Common Thread.
77. Strengthening the Ties that Binds.
78. We Put the FUN in dysFUNctional!
79. Kicking it with the Kins in 2010.
80. Beloved Family and Unconditional Love.
81. We’ve come this far by Faith.
82. Family is to Happiness as key is to Lock.
83. Amazing Grace and Unshakable Faith.
84. Each of us Long to be - in the warm embrace of Family.
85. Learn from Yesterday, Live for
Today, Hope for Tomorrow.
86. In loving Memory of those since passed.
87. Swiftly fly the years One generation following another.
88. Sankofa - reflecting on the past to gain power for the future.
89. In a effort to connecting to discover one another.
90. "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the
midst of them." Matthew 18:20
91. "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches."
92. Paying homage to a rich and glorious Heritage.
93. Heart and Soul - more precious than Silver and Gold.
94. "Beloved, let us love one
another, because love is from God;" - John 4:7
95. Connected by a invisible yet invincible common thread.
96. “He came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, until it
overflows.” - John 10:10
97. “Glorious, majestic are his
deeds, and his righteousness endures forever.” - Psalms
98. “Now abide , faith, hope, love,
these three, but the greatest of these is Love.” - I
99. "This is the day the Lord has
made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalms
"The Lord will keep your going
out and your coming in from this time on and forevermore." -